Friday 15 February 2013

Weirdness Abounds

Armageddon. Armageddon. Armageddon sick of all these end of the world stories.

First, St Peter's is struck by lightning in the wake of Pope Benedict XVI's resignation and now meteors are hitting Russia.

On the upside, I'm applying for a job in a local sandwich shop. I actually asked the counter assistant, "And perhaps you can tell me a little more about this roll?"

It would be nice to get a job before this asteroid skims past the earth. Has anyone seen it yet? Apparently, it will be visible with binoculars as a small dot in the sky. Let's hope it stays that way.

No comments:

The Pope Who Won't Be Buried

It has been a long time since I have put finger to keyboard to write about our holy Catholic Faith, something I regret, but which I put larg...