Monday 14 January 2013

Les Miserables: I Saw it Too


And when I did, it sent a chill down my spine.

Aren't the Freemasons just the biggest show offs? Yes, we already know Robespierre and his crew were 33rd degree Masons. We know you orchestrated the French Revolution.

How interesting it is that the battle for marriage in France is not, as yet, going the way of the Freemasons this time, with tens of thousands, if not hundreds of thousands out on the streets standing up for real marriage.

Anyway, still a great film. A must see. Epic and very moving. For a more in depth analysis of the Victor Hugo classic, listen to Fr Robert Barron.


No comments:

The Pope Who Won't Be Buried

It has been a long time since I have put finger to keyboard to write about our holy Catholic Faith, something I regret, but which I put larg...