Monday 3 December 2012

Royal Clump of Cells Announced

This is a royal baby at 12 weeks
Wonderful news! Congratulations to William and Kate!

I hope that after the clump of cells has turned into a baby at a certain moment, the time of which we have no knowledge, the Royal couple have years of happiness and joy with their new child.

I don't know why but the fundamentalists at the BBC are suggesting that the royal couple are 'expecting a baby'.

Also, while now might not be the best time to ask, it does raise the question: Should we be encouraging people who live off the public purse to have children? I mean, all they do is sit around watching The Jeremy Kyle Show, surely?

But, seriously, may God bless them with joy and happiness for years to come.

1 comment:

Left-footer said...

Brilliant! God bless!

The Pope Who Won't Be Buried

It has been a long time since I have put finger to keyboard to write about our holy Catholic Faith, something I regret, but which I put larg...