Sunday 27 May 2012

Christians Wake Up!


And fight the New World Order! Wear a Crucifix everywhere you go!

Like some readers I find Alex Jones a bit much. I mean can you imagine going for a pint with him. Hectic or what!

"You know what, Larry, make mine a Kronenburg but I don't trust beer either. I'll bet those globalists have put some chemical in it that'll make me either sterile or take five years off my life!"

That said, I found this clip of Jones recently talking with Lord Christopher Monckton, who claims that David Cameron's Government has applied to the EU explicitly to ban the wearing of crucifixes. He also has some interesting things to say about the Bishops of England and Wales.

The truth of the issue is that the Government has applied to stop people from wearing Crucifixes in the workplace only. But, then, I guess that you can start from the office and work your way out onto the pavement and then in people's homes and Churches and stuff. If you want more cheery news from Lord Monckton, then watch his other recent interview with Prison Planet, 'Agenda 21's Globalist Death Plan for Humanity'.

Happy Feast of Pentecost, readers, and remember that whenever Governments try to crush the Church the Church wins eventually. Maybe two thirds of humanity has to be wiped out before humanity gets the message that the Church was on the right track after all and that Government without God is a natural disaster waiting to happen.

I particularly like the bit where Jones says, "Maybe these EU bureaucrats/globalists really ARE vampires!"

And he wonders why Prison Planet doesn't get much credibility!




No comments:

The Pope Who Won't Be Buried

It has been a long time since I have put finger to keyboard to write about our holy Catholic Faith, something I regret, but which I put larg...