Saturday 31 March 2012

Not One of Ours...

The Press Association are reporting that this man (pictured left) was a pro-lifer who paraded his chest, emblazoned with a Cross, in an antagonistic gesture towards 'pro-choicers'.

Read Dr Joseph's Shaw account here in which he confirms that this man was most definitely not one of ours though, frankly, I think the image itself tells you that quite plainly.

The Press Association didn't manage to publish this image with their 'story'. Oh well, I guess journalists just make these mistakes sometimes...

Well done to Dylan for picking up on the fiction in the first place.

No comments:

The Pope Who Won't Be Buried

It has been a long time since I have put finger to keyboard to write about our holy Catholic Faith, something I regret, but which I put larg...