Tuesday 3 January 2012

Nice Day at the Offices

For those interested, I discovered last night that Little Offices don't stop with Our Blessed Lady...

There is a Little Office of the Sacred Heart...

A Little Office of the Guardian Angels...

A Little Office of St Joseph...

A Little Office of St Anthony of Padua...

and many more...

Well, there are only so many hours in a day, I guess, but thought people would be interested in this site with an abundance of Latin prayers, offices and litanies.

3 comments:

Mark said...

If memory serves there are more even than that! Enjoy!

(Also, the Office of the Dead can be viewed as a votive office, ne c'est pas?)

Gigi said...

Lovely! Thank you for the Office of St Anthony of Padua.

Juventutem London said...

That of Our Lady is clearly the best :P

The Pope Who Won't Be Buried

It has been a long time since I have put finger to keyboard to write about our holy Catholic Faith, something I regret, but which I put larg...