Saturday 30 October 2010

A light-hearted post...



I had an email from an Anglican friend of mine last night, telling me to stop banging on about homelessness and religion, to talk about other things and 'What on earth would your parents think if they saw your blog?'

It's too late, mate, they've already seen it and I've already taken the phone call!

With this in mind then, I thought I'd post up something totally inoffensive to all apart from people who hate Creedence Clearwater Revival. This song makes no sense whatsoever, it looks like the drummers on acid, in fact it looks like they're all on something, come to think of it, but it will put you in a good mood for the day.

No comments:

The Pope Who Won't Be Buried

It has been a long time since I have put finger to keyboard to write about our holy Catholic Faith, something I regret, but which I put larg...