Friday 5 December 2008

Christmas Presents for Poor


Founder of ATD Fourth World, Fr Joseph Wresinksi

Dear Friend,

I hope to find you well.

Christmas is coming and as you know it is a very hard and stressful time for many families. I am writing to you to ask you if you could donate presents for the families who will be staying at Frimhurst between Christmas and the New Year.

Indeed from the 27th to the 30th, families will be coming for a stay at Frimhurst. We thought it will be a nice idea if Father Christmas could visit parents and children. And we know that some children do not get any Christmas present.

Your kind donations will help Father Christmas to find a present for all people who will be staying at Frimhurst Family House.

I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Send gifts to:
Frimhurst Team
ATD Fourth World
48 Addington Square
London
SE5 7LB

For more info on ATD Fourth World click here.

No comments:

The Pope Who Won't Be Buried

It has been a long time since I have put finger to keyboard to write about our holy Catholic Faith, something I regret, but which I put larg...